How do you know if your organization needs change? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is there misalignment between your organization’s strategy and structure?
- Are work processes not clearly defined?
- Is your organization a victim to confusion about who reports to whom?
- Are there members of your organization who are uncertain of their role and responsibilities?
- Is your organization siloed when it needs to be integrated?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are ready for change and we are ready to help. The Change Collaborative is experienced in change planning, change facilitation, and knowledge management. Our services include:
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Assessment, Alignment and Design
- Change Strategy, Communications, and Stakeholder Engagement
- Capability Building for Program, Project, and Change Management Offices
- Small and Large Group Meeting Facilitation
- Facilitation Skills Training
- Change Leader Training
- Kinetics of Change Workshop Delivery
- Change Plan Execution and Coaching
- Performance Improvement and Process Re-Design
- Knowledge and Wisdom Elicitation
- Competency Modeling and Job Analysis
- Custom Skills Assessments
- Custom Workshop Design and Delivery
- Strengthening Talent Management Programs
Need more information to share with your team?
Download our PDF to learn more about the collaborative way we facilitate change.